Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition | Arts & Culture
The Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Board of Directors is holding its third annual poster contest to promote the outdoor market’s 2013 season. Entries for the poster competition are due by 5 p.m. Friday, March 8. Whether you’re a student studying the arts, a professional graphic designer or just someone with a creative streak, you’re invited to submit your design for an 11x17-inch color poster that accurately reflects the feel of the Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market.
All entries should contain — but are not limited to — the following copy content:
Taste & Tradition
Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market
May 11 - Dec. 21, 2013
Open Every Saturday, 8 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Always Fresh, Always Seasonal, Always Local
• Fruits • Vegetables • Baked Goods • Organics • Fresh Meat • Cut Flowers • Wine • Eggs • Dairy • Honey • Cheese • Much More
Corner of Elmwood & Bidwell, Buffalo
The art and concept should reflect the overall values of the Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market. It’s important to remember that all products sold at the market are grown or produced within the eight counties of Western New York.
All entries must be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Entries will be judged by the Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Board of Directors, and the winner will be announced on the market’s website at www.elmwoodmarket.org and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ElmwoodBidwellFarmersMarket.
The winning artist will receive a $100 cash prize. The winning entry will also be on display at the market throughout the 2013 season.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location