Go Veggies Cafe to Celebrate Grand Opening During Garden Walk | Business
A grand opening event to celebrate the opening of Go Veggies Cafe & Mini Market will take place from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, July 28 and 29, at Buffalo’s newest vegetarian restaurant. Go Veggies Cafe is located at 264 Bryant St. in the Elmwood Village, just steps from Elmwood Avenue and Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
Guests and participants in the annual Garden Walk Buffalo self-guided tour are invited to visit the diner on July 28 and 29 to sample the wide variety of menu items available at Go Veggies Cafe, which opened its doors in May. All menu items on July 28 will be available for just $2, including veggie burgers, stuffed cabbage rolls, veggie rolls, soups, desserts and more. Individuals who spend $25 or more on Go Veggies retail products will receive $5 off their order, and gift certificates valued at $50 will be available for just $40.
Go Veggies products are well-known throughout Western New York thanks to the company’s participation in the Elmwood-Bidwell, East Aurora, Williamsville and North Tonawanda farmers’ markets. Go Veggies products are also available at Dash’s Markets and the Lexington Co-operative Market. Gluten-free, soy-free and vegan options are also available.
Go Veggies Cafe is currently open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The cafe’s hours will be expanded soon, so please visit www.goveggies.com for updates and more information. Catering services are also available. Please call 886-1111 or 908-2778 for details, or visit Go Veggies Cafe & Mini Market on Facebook for frequent updates.
Top Elmwood Stories
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers