‘The Amulet’ is Latest Release From No Frills Buffalo | Business
Western New York-based No Frills Buffalo publishing company has released a new book, “The Amulet,” by Hamburg native and Niagara University student Sarah Page.
Rich in Egyptian mythology and full of excitement, The Amulet is a fast-paced adventure story. Young Fala has never asked to be anything more than normal. She has only ever wanted to make her way in the world. But now, in the face of something far bigger than she is, she must pull together what little she knows and find the true owner of the amulet before it is too late.
The Amulet and other books published by No Frills Buffalo can be purchased online at www.amazon.com, www.powells.com, www.barnesandnoble.com, www.ECKO.com and www.nofrillsbuffalo.com. Several local bookstores also carry the No Frills Buffalo collection, including Talking Leaves; Dog Ears Bookstore; The Second Reader; Monkey See, Monkey Do; Lift Bridge Books in Brockport and Buffalo Street Books in Ithaca. The Amulet is priced at $14.95.
No Frills Buffalo is currently accepting submission from writers interested in being published. For more information, please visit www.nofrillsbuffalo.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow No Frills Buffalo on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NoFrillsBuffalo for frequent updates.
Top Elmwood Stories
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers