Dining Out for Life, WNY | Community Spirit
On Tuesday, April 24, 2012, many WNY-area restaurants will be participaiting in the annual Dining Out for Life. When you eat at these locations a portion of your will be donated to help fight AIDS. Donations range from 20-100% and may be used on your breakfast, lunch, or dinner bill, depending on the restaurant.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Dining Out for Life, WNY - Buffalo High School Theater | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/dining-out-for-life-wny#ixzz1suNff3Lu
Top Elmwood Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers