Buffalo Eats' Guide to WNY's Summer Food Festivals | Events
Summer is almost here and there are a lot of festivals coming up. Here is a round up of all the events going on in Buffalo. We’ll update the list as we find out more information. Plan your summer schedules accordingly!!
- Allentown Art Festival, June 9-10: This festival is primarily about checking out crafts and works of art from a variety of vendors, food isn’t exactly the main focus. The food on the “main” festival (the one that runs down Delaware) are just vendors that you’d see at the fair, nothing that exciting or good. However, the food at the Allentown West Festival (Allen and Elmwood area) is much better, restaurants like Lagniappes, Hardware and Sample all have booths set up and are offering far better food options. Plus you can visit nearby restaurants/bars like Hamlin House and Fat Bob’s for drink specials and good crowds on their large patios. Where: Allentown. Cost: Free Admission.
- Taste of Tonawandas, June 10: Thanks to Danielle for the heads up (below)… The Taste of the Tonawandas is June 10, noon to 7 p.m. Restaurants so far include: Canalside Creamery, J&L BBQ, T.C. Wheelers, Submasters, Just Pizza, Dockside Inn, Chill Factor, Crazy Jakes, Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, R&R BBS, Knights of Columbus, Little Caesars, O’Connells American Bistro. Where: North Tonawanda Cost: Free Admission.
- German Festival, June 16th: The website for the festival advertises Food, Drinking and Vintage Cars. I’ve never been to the Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village or this festival but I do love German food. Where: Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village (Amherst). Cost: $6 for Adults, $2 for Kids (4-12).
- Taste of Buffalo, July 7-8: I’m not sure what else I need to say about this festival, if you’d like to see our recaps from the last 3 years click here. The newest addition to this year’s festival is allowing the food trucks to serve their food. For those who haven’t been in the right place at the right time, you’ll finally get to try the Roaming Buffalo, Lloyd Taco Truck, R&R BBQ and The Cheesy Chick all on the same day. Plus the Nickel City Chef events are fantastic and I’ll be there judging as always! Where: Niagara Square, Delaware Ave. Cost: Free Admission, Tickets for Food/Drinks.
Would you like to see the rest of our list? Check it out right here on BuffaloEats.org!
Top Elmwood Stories
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers