Buffalo State College Investigates Alleged Sex Assault | News
BUFFALO, NY--- Buffalo State police officials are investigating an alleged sexual assault at a party on campus early Saturday morning.
School officials say a female Buffalo State student said she was assaulted while at a party in the Moore Complex.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center for treatment and has since been released.
Police say they have questioned a person of interest.
They ask anyone with information about this incident to call University Police at ext. 6333 or (716) 878-6333.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient