Talking Leaves Bookstore Celebrates 40+ Years | News
Talking Leaves Bookstore was founded in 1971 in Buffalo's University District. They also have an Elmwood Avenue location. In a world dominated by websites and major bookstore chains, Talking Leaves continues to thrive in the city.
They pride themselves on service, and offer memberships to save money for customers. Here is the website.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH