Talking Leaves Bookstore Celebrates 40+ Years | News
Talking Leaves Bookstore was founded in 1971 in Buffalo's University District. They also have an Elmwood Avenue location. In a world dominated by websites and major bookstore chains, Talking Leaves continues to thrive in the city.
They pride themselves on service, and offer memberships to save money for customers. Here is the website.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient