Talking Leaves Bookstore Celebrates 40+ Years | News
Talking Leaves Bookstore was founded in 1971 in Buffalo's University District. They also have an Elmwood Avenue location. In a world dominated by websites and major bookstore chains, Talking Leaves continues to thrive in the city.
They pride themselves on service, and offer memberships to save money for customers. Here is the website.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- Utility work closes part of Church Street downtown
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location