Redevelopment Plans Announced for Richardson Olmsted Complex | News
BUFFALO, N.Y.-- Lt. Governor Robert Duffy was in town for a big development announcement Friday regarding the Richardson Olmsted Complex.
The Lt. Governor was in town to share Governor Andrew Cuomo's announcement of the first phase of the redevelopment plan for the Richardson Olmsted complex in Buffalo.
Initial plans for the facility include a 90-room boutique hotel, event and conference space and Buffalo Architecture Center.
The redevelopment plan is expected to create over 500 construction jobs and up to 90 full-time jobs.
Duffy also visited Geico Headquarters in Amherst to celebrate and recognize the partnership between Geico and Buffalo's Urban League for a job training program.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night