The Bride in the Portrait | News
BUFFALO NY - Marilyn DiVincenzo remembers her wedding day in the summer of 1966 like it was yesterday.
Her wedding photos were taken by the noted studio of Ettore Winter. A copy of one of those pictures hung in Tegler's dress until that store closed in the early 80's.
The question of whatever happened to that portrait, and dozens just like it, was answered last week in a story the ran on Channel 2 News.
Now, with the help of the Buffalo History Museum, those brides are being reunited with that memory of their special day.
Channel 2 Photojournalist Dooley O'Rourke was there when Marilyn DiVincenzo saw her portrait from so many years ago.
Upcoming Events near Elmwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH